Depth Podcast Episode 97: Special Two Year Birthday Episode
Today is an exciting day! The Depth Podcast is Two Years Old!
I am so excited for this special Birthday Celebration Episode! I cannot wait to share with more of the backstory of my ministry. We will talk about what birthed the book giveaway ministry as well as the beginning years on the blog. I cannot wait for you to hear some of the God moments on getting my first guests for the podcast and even more about the progress on my book. As we talk about my ministry these last seven years, I am in awe of God and how He is guiding it all.
Also, I love talking with my friend, Anita Hansen. We met years ago in Treasured, a Bible Study for young moms at our church. She interviews me using your questions from the survey. We start off with some fun questions and then we get deeper and more vulnerable. As I honestly share about my own story, I hope my words will help another hurting heart.
I promise you do not want to miss this special episode! Praying our conversation encourages you!
If you missed my special one year birthday celebration episode, click this link to Episode 47.
- *Growing Slow by Jennifer Dukes Lee (Click here to listen to Episode 80)
- *Win The Day by Mark Batterson (Click here to listen to Episode 69)
- *Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst (Click here to listen to Episode 1)
- *How We Love Our Kids by Milan and Kay Yerkovich (Click here to listen to Episode 2)
- *Thrive by Mark Hall
- *Love Lives Here by Bob Goff
- *Girls With Swords by Lisa Bevere
- *When God Doesn’t Fix It by Laura Story (Click here to listen to Episode 4)
Thank you again for all your support and encouragement these past two years! I am so looking forward to digging deeper this next year!
*Note: If you are interested in purchasing the books recommended, I would love for you to use the Amazon Affiliate link above to help support the podcast. Thank you!