Depth Podcast Episode 87: Father’s Day — Small Group Dads
Do you have a strong support group? Do you have a group of friends to encourage you along your parenting and faith journey? Are you a part of a small group at church?
This week, I invited all the dads from my small group Bible Study to share their wisdom and parenting tips in honor of Father’s Day. Our small group at church is a mixture of both married couples and single moms, so I am excited for you to hear from all the dads this week on the Depth Podcast. They share both the rewards and challenges of being a dad, advice they would give to another father as well as things they would have done differently. I promise you do not want to miss all the amazing parenting advice.
I recommend you listen to this episode with your spouse and if you are a single mom like me, I promise there is a lot of parenting insight and truth to glean from these 5 dads: Jason, Tim, Scott, Eric, and Allen! I love their honesty and vulnerability. With Father’s Day just around the corner, I hope their words will encourage all parents to be a student of their kids and be more intentional. You can listen to this episode on your favorite Podcast platform.
Last year, I recorded a Father’s Day episode with my dad, John Brownlee. If you missed my conservation with my dad, I recommend listening to this episode: Depth Podcast Episode 37
- *Understanding Your Young Teen by Mark Oestriecher (Marko shared his wisdom on the Depth Podcast back in January 2020. If you have teenagers, I highly recommend buying his book and listening to this episode: Depth Podcast Episode 14
- *Win The Day by Mark Batterson
- *The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- *The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- *Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
- *Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- *Act Like Men by James MacDonald
*Note: If you are interested in purchasing the books recommended, I would love for you to use the Amazon Affiliate link above to help support the podcast. Thank you!