Depth Podcast Episode 32: Special Mom Story — Monty Stepura
Excited to share another Special Mom Story during the month of May on the Depth Podcast!
This week, Monty Stepura shares her adoption story. It is beautiful to see God’s provision as she shares each part of her journey. Honestly, it is amazing to trace His hands and fingerprints in each and every detail of her life. Friends, her story is powerful, and you do not want to miss these special God moments!
In addition, Monty offers encouragement and hope to women considering adoption. She shares some of her favorite books that helped her along her journey as well as some helpful Scripture verses. I love her wisdom and insight!
To listen to this episode, click on the link in my profile.
Monty Stepura is helping others through her mentoring ministry. She loves to support Christian Women with a genuine interest in being Mentored though the Adoption process in any or all of the following areas:
- Choosing an International vs Local Adoption
- The benefits of choosing an Open vs Closed Adoption
- What to expect during the Home Study Process
- Writing an effective Dear Birth Mother Letter
- Preparing for your baby’s arrival in less than 9 months
- Meeting Other Adoptive Parents
- Telling Your Child He/She is Adopted
- What to do when your own health is compromised during the adoption process
- Resources and support for the journey
To express interest or for questions about the Mentoring Process, you can connect with Monty by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message her on Instagram @mhstepura or Facebook- Monty Harding Stepura
Books Monty recommended:
- Precious Bible Promises by Nelson Publishing
- The Power of Encouragement by Jeanne Doering
- Encouragement for the Adoption & Parenting Journey by Rachel Garlinghouse and Madeline Melcher (a weekly devotional)
- Hope for the Adoption Journey: 28 True Post-Adoption Stories to Comfort and Encourage by Katherine Piper (Stories from twenty-eight women with very different circumstances who have adopted and fostered children, both domestic and international, of various ages and backgrounds, with a wide range of needs—and who have endured to share their joy. All profits will be used to help prospective adoptive parents bring their children home.
Special Mother’s Day Book Giveaway: https://jodirosser.com/giveaways/special-mothers-day-book-giveaway/